HOW DOES EMSELLA WORK?
High-intensity focused electromagnetic energy, or HIFEM, is the secret behind Emsella’s success. This energy stimulates natural muscle contractions in your pelvic floor, but at a much faster and more intense rate than you could achieve through any other strengthening exercises. During one 28-minute session, Emsella induces 11,000 muscle contractions – that’s equivalent to 11,000 Kegel exercises! Emsella stimulates the muscles located deep in your pelvic floor, working to rehabilitate weakened pelvic muscles and restore neuromuscular control.
WHAT TO EXPECT
When you come for your Emsella consultation, you will talk with our staff about your urinary incontinence issues, including any previous treatments and a general medical history. Once you have decided that Emsella is right for you, it is recommended that you undergo six sessions. Some patients may notice a decrease in symptoms after just one treatment, and your results will continue to improve with each subsequent treatment.
If you want to learn more about Emsella, the latest innovation in treatment for urinary incontinence, call Body del Sol today at 559-432-7222 and schedule an appointment for a complimentary consultation
WHY YOU’LL LOVE EMSELLA
Besides safely and effectively rebuilding the strength of the muscles of your pelvic floor, Emsella provides additional benefits that no other urinary incontinence treatment does.
- Almost 67 percent of patients reduced or eliminated their use of pads for urinary incontinence
- 95 percent of patients reported a significant improvement in their quality of life
- The in-office treatment is as easy as sitting – fully clothed – in the specially designed Emsella chair
- Procedure is non-invasive
- No side effects and no downtime or recovery needed
- Strengthen pelvic floor
- Less trips to the restroom
- No more spurts when sneezing, laughing or exercising
- Increased Blood Flow for sexual health
- Vaginal lubrication
- Improved orgasms
- Triggers the production of new fibroblast and collagen in the area
PATIENT INFO :
*Please do not wear any metallic accessories such as jewelry, watch or clothes containing metallic threads such as lululemon leggings.*Any person with metallic or electronic implants such as pacemakers, defibrillators, metallic IUD’s are not a candidate for treatment.
*Must be free of epilepsy, seizures, heart disorders, hernias, pregnancy, malignant tumor, drug pumps, recent surgical procedure.
*Medical History, Consultation, Consent Forms, Good Faith Exam, Pre & Post Instructions are required for all new patients